Come on in!
Hi! I’m Justin Raj, a stock broker by profession, is also a freelance Journalist, an amateur Filmmaker and an enthusiastic Marathoner who possesses the ‘bad habit’ of writing too much. And as long as that ‘bad habit’ stays with me, I keep on posting to my blog.
A blogger is basically a tech-savvy writer. He is a keen observer with a sharing mind, not a silent spectator to all events which happen around him. If a reader is a person who loves to gain knowledge, a blogger or writer is one who loves to share his knowledge and dare to speak out his opinions and ideas. Like a singer expresses by singing, dancer by dancing, actor through acting, a blogger blogs his feelings and ideas out. Literally, Freedom of Expression is his shield and the blog is his Sword.
Here in my blog, write-ups are archived in 9 labels. In ‘Sweet and Bitter’ you can read about my diverse life experiences and valuable lessons I learnt from it. ‘Published Articles’ offers you my articles which have been published in Daily Newspapers. In ‘Random Brain Waves’ you can meet up with my random (or at times, weird) ideas. Poetry writing has eventually become a new hobby as well as a part of my blog. You can read my poems in ‘Verses’. In ‘Marathon’ label, you can read about my marathon experiences, challenges and how running a marathon can shape a man’s life.
‘Vlog’ is a recent addition to my blog as I realize the potential future of visual media. Sometimes, a 3-minute video can do the magic of expression than a 3000 word article. In this label you can watch the short films, documentaries, advertisements et al I have made. ‘Favorite Articles’ consists of articles which have influenced my outlook and attitude on life. Being a tireless traveler, ‘Travel’ label takes you to various travel experiences of mine. Conducting researches is a part of Journalism. In ‘Research Articles’ label you can get articles which throw light on various researches I have conducted.
Every life meets with various challenges, diverse experiences and at the end, all those teach us valuable lessons for our future. Wise men learn by other men's mistakes, fools by their own said H. G. Bohn. I learn more by my own mistakes than others. It doesn’t mean that I’m a fool! I learn from other’s lives too. My blog is a platform for sharing not only my life experiences but also the valuable lessons, ideas and poetry triggered by them.
To my mind, blog is a thinking man's tool. Blogging is more a passion than a hobby for me. It is as if talking something to someone somewhere in world. My words keep on talking to the visitors of my blog. I can feel the magic of words! And that’s the power of blogging!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Thursday, November 03, 2011
- Aditya Birla Group is a premium brand, with successful establishments in multiple verticals.
- Strong Pan India distribution network
- A robust online and off-line model with a strong technology backbone to a large customer base in excess of 4, 00,000 customers.
- A combination of personal attention, ethical practices, strong research, state-of-the-art technology, streamlined processes and innovative marketing.
- The company is well poised to serve the growing economy and increasing investor population.
- Provides access to enjoy number of financial products such as company deposits, mutual funds, insurance, structured products and alternate investments.
- Possess a premier management service arm to cater to HNI (High Networth Individual) customers.
- The company’s vision, to offer the finest financial products in India with a strong focus on its customers and partners, is quite successful.
- A strict code of ethics combined with strong values and principles.
- Certified financial market professional registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
- A frequent blogger and freelance journalist; my media background helps me stay updated about economic changes in India and the World.
- We as a team provide the clients with personal motivation and save them from misleading information and news.
- When others gives you theoretical blabbering, we provide you with pragmatic solutions to your investment queries.
- We as a team have experience over several years in securities market, thus able to provide the customer with customized portfolio management in accordance with the needs of the investor.
- Free advice and friendly staff.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Wisdom from popular Indian author, Chetan Bhagat.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Monday, August 08, 2011
Now I know its high time I should come back to you and give you my thoughts and bits of my imagination.Today I realized that life is really boring without scribbling some words for you. It is highly necessary to rejuvenate my soul and refreshes my mind.
Hope I can share my thoughts, ideas and emotions at least once a week to you. Hope I won't step back from doing so. Please forgive me for my ignorance and mindless behavior towards you for the past 3 months. Hope you will accept my apology letter at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
With love, Justin Raj
Image Courtesy: Internet
Monday, May 09, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Image Courtesy: My dad and Internet
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
- Margaret Spellings
- Lao Tzu